Hello Martin,

>> @Maxim ... it would really great if you could implement an option
>> to remove that user password setting inside the Bat.

> I don't understand your whish - see above.

I don't use OTFE.

And after using the Bat with login password awhile, I changed my mind.
I then preferred to start my PC with all startup programs, including
The Bat, which also should, while I was not at my desk, getting all
mail that is waiting at the mailserver. So, that, when I come to my
desk, I could start at once reading and replying mail.

And to actualize it the way I wanted it, I had to do that
removal/installing thingie from scratch again and then let TB restore
parts of my backup.

Just to get rid of the login password that time-eating work of
removing/reinstalling TB has nerved me too much. It should be possible
that, after being identified through a correct login with password, to
remove that setting, eventually by giving the password one more.

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus Goos