Hello Martin,

>> Somehow,  on my main machine, I created a situation where I cannot log
>> into the Bat.

> I never was asked about user/password on startup. The only thing I am
> asked is the "master password" because I am running TheBat "on the fly
> encrypted".

While installing the Bat you can add a user password. Once TB is
running, I did neither find nor got a solution offered to remove that
in TB.
I had to remove TB and all its left folders, registry entries to get
completely rid of TB - that was not easy! - before I could reinstall
it without a login password.

@Maxim ... it would really great if you could implement an option
to remove that user password setting inside the Bat.

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus

The Bat! Professional 64 bit, version 8.7.0.12 (BETA)
Windows Pro 64 bit version 10, build nr. 17134
NordVPN vs. 6.18.9.0