Title: Re: ...working on version 9 — will essential changes be implemented? (was: The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt))
Hello Lüko,

Saturday, July 20, 2019, 12:41:09 AM, you wrote:

TheBAt! should have two separate lists, selectable by a TAB, one of the real attachments, the other the nested list of all body parts.

I see no reason to have a list of nested body parts, I just want the email displayed complete. Though I would be perfectly happy with a somewhat hidden way to get that list if I ever see a reason why I might care. It's an email program, just show me the email the way the sender saw it, certainly not as a list of attachments and pieces. If the sender did choose the "paperclip" to attach the file, it's not an attachment and should not appear as such. I'm not trying to understand the structure of emails, I just want to read them.

-- Ira
'Using TBBETA' information: