Title: Re: ...working on version 9 — will essential changes be implemented? (was: The Bat! v8.8.9 MSI (3rd attempt))
Hello Gleason,

Friday, July 19, 2019, 2:42:09 PM, you wrote:

Gleason> HTML being a moving target.  That might have something to do with why
Gleason> browsers require such frequent updates.  Good enough reason to let people
Gleason> use MS libraries to view html email like The Bat does.

Then stop showing emails without attachments as having a dozen or more attachments. I can live with messed up display, but having to dig through a list of attachment or tabs of different types of text only to discover I'd already read it all is absurd.  As for that matter is defending it as the best there is and denying it's full of issues. I would never argue its not the best there is, if with the knowledge I have I didn't think that I'd be using something else, but that does not change the fact that it's rather severely broken with seemingly almost no hope of it ever being fixed.

-- Ira
'Using TBBETA' information: