Hi

On Monday 12 October 2020 at 11:29:34 AM, in
<mid:145757489.20201012132...@ritlabs.com>, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:-

> It's not a
> trivial task to guess what would be the best replacement
> for original colors to maintain the readabilty and
> overall styling,

At work we are forced to use a version of Internet Explorer that doesn't have a
dark mode; the CSS below (found somewhere online) works pretty well to get IE
to render many web pages as pale text on a dark background. Pictures look
weird, though, and occasional pages are dark while loading then temporarily
blind you by switching to bright at the last minute. An HTML email body is
pretty much the same as a web page, and such a simple CSS does about three
quarters of the job.