Here the screenshot -
https://content.screencast.com/users/george2534/folders/Snagit/media/1cab2170-7053-41f3-8709-ec88759570db/10.14.2020-19.53.jpg

there is another email example for programers

Go to site with browser and waste the time with this, this is last time when I
ask add kb/mb to the attachment size. I'm so tired to have fight with native
luddites :) It will be links to image-hosting.

And this is not an html, I can't add this as non-attachment image. Let it be.
It will be links.

In the attach you can find source letter that dark-theme of TB! too not
colorized to dark. Aaaargh! It's too bigger than 150 kb! Ok, do unzip and waste
time here too. There is no my fault!

'Using TBBETA' information: