Вы писали 14 октября 2020 г., 2:23:10:
> Hi

> On Monday 12 October 2020 at 11:29:34 AM, in
> <mid:145757489.20201012132...@ritlabs.com>, Stefan Tanurkov wrote:-

>> It's not a
>> trivial task to guess what would be the best replacement
>> for original colors to maintain the readabilty and
>> overall styling,

> At work we are forced to use a version of Internet Explorer that doesn't have
> a dark mode; the CSS below (found somewhere online) works pretty well to get
> IE to render many web pages as pale text on a dark background. Pictures look
> weird, though, and occasional pages are dark while loading then temporarily
> blind you by switching to bright at the last minute. An HTML email body is
> pretty much the same as a web page, and such a simple CSS does about three
> quarters of the job.

IE will be killed soon my hands of creators. I forget when open this browser
last time. For chromium-core based browsers I do recommend this extension -
https://darkreader.org/help/en/ - good thing to see how auto-dark-feature needs
to be working.

At this time of beta-test as I think - needs to give to TB! creators more
examples of html-news-emails where auto-coloring isn't work. And dear creators
needs to do something with that. As do this Spark email-client (for example).
'Using TBBETA' information: