On Monday, July 5, 2021, 19:17:59, MAU wrote:

> When trying to install the .msi I got a warning about not being an app
> from  Microsoft  store.  I  had  to change my Windows 10 configuration
> settings  to  allow installing apps from "anywhere, but warn me before
> installing". I had never seen this with TB msis or any other app.

I've had that happen once, but not with The Bat — the setting somehow got
toggled behind my back.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

If God had intended for us to go to concerts, He would have given us tickets.
       -- Farrow's Finding

TheBat! Version 9.4 (64-bit), Windows 10.0.19043

'Using TBBETA' information: