Hello Stefan,

> We have waited for the new version for quite a long time and today we are
> happy to announce the start of The Bat! v10 beta-testing!

Quite a big jump from 9.5.1 to 10.

> To take part in the beta-testing of The Bat! v10 you need to register at our
> beta-portal https://beta.thebat.net. Fill in your name, email address and
> input The Bat! v9 serial number

Hm, what about my current registration at Ritlabs for the beta testing / bug
tracker?

At the first registration form, my S/N was not asked.

No confirmation mail has arrived to complete te registration.

> The users of earlier versions of The Bat! (starting from v7) also have the
> chance to take part in the beta-testing of the newest version. If you are one
> of them, just register at the beta-portal, input your The Bat! registration
> key and apply for participation. We will grant the access to beta-versions
> randomly. The earlier you register, the greater the chance to get the newest
> beta-version!

Does that mean, it can happen, I'll kicked out as a beta tester?

> All the owners of the older The Bat! versions can purchase the license
> upgrade now and take the advantage of the free Smart Upgrade program. The new
> key will be valid for all The Bat! v9.xx versions and will allow the users to
> upgrade to The Bat! v10 without additional charges and start The Bat! v10
> beta-testing right away!

This is not really clear to me. Do I have to purchase a v10 license?

--
Kind regards,
Gunivortus Goos

'Using TBBETA' information: