At Sunday, May 20, 2001, 12:26:06 PM, Dierk jotted down the gibberish below:

>> I believe this is because TB tries not to repeat any cookies - which is
>> VERY wrong...

> Did I miss something? Wasn't you the one complaining that TB! does
> *not* check for repeating? didn't we have a (hopefully not tedious)
> discussion on what "random" means?

Looks like you got me WAY wrong! :)

I complained that it DOES check for repeatedness, while it should NOT. The
result is that attempting to insert 4 cookies out of a 3-cookie file
causes TB to hang. And, a side-effect of this behaviour MIGHT be the fact
that with a two-cookie file the first is chosen 66% of the time.

--
                       <-- tagline with a cloaking device

 |\  /|      \~~~/     \~~~/   WWW: http://maxxx.ii.com.pl (ancient)
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    E-M: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (no spam please)
 |____| /__\ /___\ /_\ /___\   ICQ: 3146019 (currently inactive)

Flyin' high with The Bat! v1.53 Beta/6
over the swamps of Windows NT 5.0 build 2195