At Sunday, May 20, 2001, 5:47:13 AM, Thomas has said the following:

> I find five-line cookie files called six times in the same template as
> academic as a 5kB tagline. Leave Stefan some time to tackle more
> important issues.

Problems start when SOMETHING bugs in SOME cookie file, and in the result
another cookie file is interpreted as the first. Okay, too confusing :)
If I include a cookie to pick a random welcome line, "hello", "hi", etc.,
and SOMETHING goes wrong and another cookie file (for example, used for
picking taglines, header fields, response style) gets replaced by the
first one, in the outcome I end up with (UNCALLED FOR!) four or five calls
to my "welcome line" file. And if I have only three lines in there, I have
a Bat hanging upside up. :)

> Not only the CC has room for improvement, the whole GUI should go into
> a professional HCI test lab.

HCI = ?

> I have quite some suggestions to filters, too. Foremost, instead of
> having to create one filter for incoming and another for outgoing
> mails to the same friend, I want one filter on which I can just check
> a tickbox for incoming, out going or wherever, or both or all.

Wishes, wishes, wishes... :)  We can only HOPE for these to be included -
although they'll probably come around sooner than my "cookie monsters" :P

--
Asking if computers can think is like asking if submarines can swim.

 |\  /|      \~~~/     \~~~/   WWW: http://maxxx.ii.com.pl (ancient)
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    E-M: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (no spam please)
 |____| /__\ /___\ /_\ /___\   ICQ: 3146019 (currently inactive)

Flyin' high with The Bat! v1.53 Beta/6
over the swamps of Windows NT 5.0 build 2195