Hello Marck,

On Tuesday, August 21, 2001 at 5:17:40 PM you wrote (at least in part):

MDP> Non-MIME forwarding involves only the *content* of a message being
MDP> forwarded, not the headers and (most importantly for what we're
MDP> talking about here) *not* as an attachment.

Nothing to add ...
I was trying to tell that for several times but it seems it needs a moderator
to make things clear :-)
Maybe that's why I'm not a moderator ... nobody recognizes what I'm trying to
say, everybody 's ignoring me *crying* *GRIN*
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm not easy, but I can be tricked.