Hello Alastair,

On Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:05:39 +0000GMT (14/01/2002, 03:05 +0800GMT),
Alastair Scott wrote:

AS> This is a tricky one to reproduce (for obvious reasons given in step
AS> 1) ... but can anyone confirm it?

Yes. I reported it in the Connection Center bugs mail about a week or
two ago. Actually, it has been present ever since the ConCen made its
debut.

AS> 1. Send email (Ctrl-Enter), server isn't responding, press Abort,
AS> message remains in Outbox as expected.

You can press Abort or Delete Task while the message is being sent. It
will have the same effect, only you have to be faster. ;-)

msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

AS> 2. Try Send Mail From All (Alt-Shift-F2); message in Outbox _isn't_
AS> sent and remains stuck there.

I suppose you get an error message "Nothing to send", right?

AS> 3. To send it I have to double-click the message in the folder tree
AS> and do Ctrl-Enter again.

You can also close and reopen TB.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53t under Chinese Windows 98
4.10 Build 1998   with a Pentium II/350 MHz.