> Hi !

> Using Beta 28 I created a new shortcut for marking
> "all messages read". The only unnecessary thing left
> over is the box popping up asking "Do you really want..."

> This is useless for me handling 30+ Folders.

> Is it possible to shut the "feature" down ?

In a good program, especially such as a mail client, every notorious
question (simply put - every) should be carrying "don't ask this
again" ckeckbox. Look at OE, for example, they realize that, and they
are Microsoft!

By the way, OE interface looks much smoother and cleaner than The
Bat!'s.

--
Anton I. Danilov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://savara.time-out.ru/