Hi Peter,

On 8 février 2002 à 22:05:50, you wrote :

EM>> like in some others softwares...

PP> except AV-software none known to me ...

Mailers like Pocomail (Becky2 ? I don't remember)
Audiogalaxy, eDonKey...
ZoneAlarm

PP> I don't know why any application that's not for protecting system
PP> security (as AV-software and personal firewalls do) shouldn't be
PP> closed if user pressed 'x' for _CLOSE/TERMINATE_ ...

It's _your_ opinion. OK.
Mine is that I would appreciate an option to have the choice.
So, you will choose the _standard_, and I (and others) will choose the _non
standard_.

--
Greetings,
 Eric                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]