Hello Dwight A Corrin,
On Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:14:20 -0600 GMT your local time,
which was Saturday, February 9, 2002, 10:14:20 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Dwight A Corrin wrote:

> On Saturday, February 9, 2002, 4:53:02 AM, Dierk Haasis wrote:

>>> What I mean is, when clicking on the upper rigth cross usually used
>>> tu close the program, I want the Bat! to be minimized in the system
>>> tray (with an option)

>> Which would actually be a break of GUI standards - and it took a long
>> time to persuade MS to adhere to them. OS/2 used them with version 2.1
>> when MS still stood with Windows 3.1x.

> I can't think of anything which would be much worse for a programer to
> do than to change a program so that trying to close it in the usual
> manner would not.

Agreed...
Whats wrong with minimizing the normal way or if you want an option
which might even exist is to make the minimize goto the system tray...
However shutdown gui is Shutdown... it would be very annoying to have
one program do it different from others, especially if its one often
used.

tracer

Using theBAT 1.54 Beta/31

mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]