Hello Nick,

On samedi 9 février 2002 à 07:27:34, you wrote :

NA> If you are not meaning "minimise to System Tray", then I don't know what
NA> you mean. There is nothing else. I take it that by "notification area"
NA> you mean the System Tray, right? If so... you can do that via the
NA> Preferences menu so that TB will remain active but will not show up on
NA> the Task Bar.

In Windows XP (french version), system tray is called "notification area"
(translating it).

What I mean is, when clicking on the upper rigth cross usually used tu
close the program, I want the Bat! to be minimized in the system tray (with
an option)

So, if really I'm the only one interested...

--
Greetings,
 Eric                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]