Hi Carsten,

Carsten Thönges> please take a look at [1]. This describes how to use the Quick
Carsten Thönges> Templates. You should not use the old source code posted in [1]. I
Carsten Thönges> added the most recent version to this mail.

OK, this is very, very nice. BUT, where on earth do I put all that
code and how do I call it up when I want it? Do I just cut and paste
into my regular new and reply templates?

With best wishes,

Dave

David Conroy MSW
Personal Life and Business Coaching World-wide
http://www.e-coaching-only.com  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member International Coach Federation, ID 1006660.

PGP Key on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_pgp
Instant Messaging on request mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=send_im

Using The Bat! v1.54 Beta/39
Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2

This message was checked by MailScan for WorkgroupMail.
www.workgroupmail.com