Hi Dwight,
On Friday, March 8, 2002 at 09:36:43 [GMT -0600], you wrote:

DAC> It is unrealistic to expect bug-free betas. When they are bug-free,
DAC> they stop being betas!

I don't think that most of the people on this list expect betas to be
bug free.

But after over half a year since the last release and plans to release
1.54 for Christmas, it is really surprising to see the number of bugs
grow. It was this list that talked the developers out of releasing 1.54
with too many bugs. But I don't think a release came any nearer over the
past few weeks.

I agree, they added some really great features in the last betas. But I
still see many rather big bugs which are not being fixed. I've been
complaining about a bug since 1.53d and it is still not functional.

Maybe the new interface is important for the sales. But I think that
bugs and not working features are at least as important. I don't think
many people who try TB and are confronted with numerous bugs and
non-features end up as customers, despite its 'cool' new interface!

--
Regards,
Lars

The Bat! 1.54 Beta/45 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600