2002 12:55 am from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Martin,

MS> But I didn't have checked any to be the default - because I want to
MS> choose the account before editing the message...

Ahhh ok - well, if you don't specify the account to be default, than
it is my opinion that it *should* start up in the last account used -
cause lets face it - right clicking down the bottom of the message
editor in the account spot and selecting an account is (virtually)
just as easy as being displayed a dialog box to select from, and far
cleaner than an ugly dialog box... Just my opinion at least.

--
dan.
 ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]