2002 1:15 am from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Thomas,

TL> (when no default mailto:-account is selected)
TL> Set a pw to an account. The account tree collapses. Exit TB!
TL> Click a mailto:-link in your browser and you can send a msg from
TL> inside a pw protected account without knowing the pw!!!

TL> Do you think this is a security-bug?

Ahhh - now this is an entirely different matter that i didn't realise.
Yes, this is a security-bug

I have never used a password in TB (or any other mail client for that
matter) so i have no experience in this, but in this situation it
should definitely ask for an account/password combination.

BUT if there is no password protected accounts, I still stand by that
it should work in the exact way it currently operates, using the last
used account.

--
dan.
 ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]