2002 1:53 am from [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

Martin,

MS> In account A you edit a new message. In the editor window on top you
MS> choose an other from-address (account B) and then save the message.
MS> Over here the message is saved in the output folder of account A - not
MS> B.

My mistake, I should have been more careful in describing exactly what
i meant by changing accounts - i was of course referring to right
clicking on the bottom status bar where it lists the current account -
than you will be presented with a menu with all your accounts.

This, IMO, is more convenient (and sensible) than a dialog box to
select an account before the message window appears,  IMO.

Dare i ask, how do 'other' email clients handle this situation?

--
dan.
 ~ [EMAIL PROTECTED]