Hi Syafril,

SH> Well...how  if  we  discuss about next version of TB!, talking
SH> about :

SH> - News Reader   Do we need separate program

Separate or none, is my vote.  People pounding and pounding for a
darn news reader seem to think it's identical to e-mail, and therefor
should be in the same program.  However, these folks evidently do not
download binaries, which would tie up the e-mail side of things for
most people not on broadband.  (I don't really care, since I'm on a
10 MB/sec fiber optic line, but I doubt many others are.)

I think RIT should think twice about this before jumping ahead on it.
Agent has the news reader market pretty solid.  Yet it hasn't been as
popular as an e-mail client even though it has that capability.  TB
would probably just be the other way around.

Best,

Yuki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows 2000