On   Wed, 26 Jun 2002  at  17:31:19 GMT +0900 (26/06/2002 15:31
where you think I live) "Yuki Taga"=[YT] wrote to Syafril Hermansyah :

SH>> - News Reader   Do we need separate program

> Separate or none, is my vote.

Okay, let's see what others thinking first :-)

How about your concern of Double Byte Character set support ?

I  myself  not  read/compose CJK character set but my sister did, when I
receive  such  message I forward to her for translation <g>, and the bad
things I can not use TB! for this, it breaks somethings so my sister can
not read it well on her mailer.

Sylpheed  has  nice  features  for this, it can convert 2-byte to 1-byte
characterset or leave as is using "cell characterset " (I don't know the
equvalence  of this type of characterset in Windows, it is not monospace
an  sich  but  work  just like monospace, means using this the automatic
wordwrap in my mailer work just like using monospace character set).

- Syafril -

Riding The Bat! 1.60q
under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2