Hallo Andreas,

Op een dinsdag 3 juni 2003 om 2:03:37 schreef jij over "The Bat "to go" - is this
planned at all?":

   http://www.snurl.com/thebatch

AR>>> This site gives an error 404 - Not found. :-(

>>  no, it does not.... it links to:
>>  http://www33.brinkster.com/urbotech/altres/varios.htm

AR> Aaalllright, but if you try to download the file it gives you the
AR> error message.

 You're  right...  I  just tried to figure out a way to get around it, but if
 you  trace the mainsite back, you'll find that the user Izaram, is no longer
 a member of that site.... en he was the one providing that particular file.

--
 -=/ Cęsius /=-
http://rubeo.nl/

 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information: