Hello Batters,

>> - not to use the registry

> A bad idea, it could make multiuser setups much more complicated. Just
> like in Mozilla it is ;).

I'm not sure how this would make multiuser complicated. Every user can
have his own complete directory, or only his won config files and
mailbase. Since every user has his own desktop icons, every one can
have his own shortcut to his install. This is much cleaner and easier
to maintain then different registry setting.

Anyway, then make it an option. _I_ do need mobility, and not
multi-user (if I did, I would give every user his own stick with The
Bat). And the respones here show that some other people seem to be
interested as well...

--
CaLViN                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Using The Bat! 1.62q
 under Windows XP 5.1
 Service Pack 1 Build 2600 .

 Current beta is 1.63b7 | "Using TBBETA" information: