Hello Tony,

TB> Well let me know what occurs to the one from you I bounced. I'll
TB> have to wait for some real spam to test it properly. I've never
TB> had anything bounce back from my other spam QT.

Already sent it back to you.

One thing you could do is to make sure you set the RETURN-PATH macro
for something that doesn't exist.

1. So you don't get the bounces.
2. So your ISP doesn't get the bounces either. They probably wouldn't
   approve.

--
Leif

Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/10 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB

 Current beta is 1.63b10 | "Using TBBETA" information: