Hello Greg,

On Sunday, July 27, 2003 at 10:23 GMT -0500, Greg Strong [GS] pressed
random keys until the following was produced:

GS> Download --> Filter --> Template --> Inbox

GS> Januk:

GS> New Mail (or QT) --> Template --> Outbox --> Sent Mail

GS> If my understanding is correct, then I feel there is merit with Bill's
GS> request due to threading problems with certain mail lists which preclude
GS> threading by reference.

Yes you understand correctly, and yes I agree, Bill's request would be
nice.  Especially the pre-Outbox filter.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: