Listmembers,

I was just wondering. I have assigned the key-combination Ctrl-Alt-S
to a filter that forwards the mail I'm reading (or is currently
highlighted in the message list) to an address I have created on my
mailserver that adds spam mail to my bayesian classifier (I'm using
SpamAssassin integrated in my mailserver). If I do that whild the
message list is the active pane, the 'Quick Search' window pops up,
and some character is entered into it (can't tell which cause it is
immediately removed again) and I have to escape out of it again.

Is this supposed to happen?

--
Greetings,
Maurice

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/11 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: