Hello Maurice,

Wednesday, July 30, 2003, 1:30:03 AM, you wrote:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

MS> I was just wondering. I have assigned the key-combination Ctrl-Alt-S
MS> to a filter that forwards the mail I'm reading (or is currently
MS> highlighted in the message list)

cannot confirm with ctrl-alt-s, however if i just hit s quick search
pops up with the letter "s" inserted. Bug?

 John                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/11, Under Windows XP 51 2600 Service Pack 1

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: