Hello Sean,

Wednesday, July 30, 2003, 7:02:24 AM, you wrote:
SC> Hi All - when using the "Receive header only if message size is
SC> greater than ... " feature for mail management, I think it would
SC> be nice to have another button to then retrieve this mail should
SC> you want to. Euroda can do this, not that I'll start using that
SC> again.

<Moderator>

While this message caused moderator intervention, it is not directed
only at your Sean, but the list in general. Please don't take it
personal.

Do not start a new thread (changing the subject) by replying to a
message in another thread. Instead, create a new message so that it
will be threaded properly. Otherwise, it makes it difficult to find
messages.

</Moderator>

--
Leif (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Using The Bat! 1.63 Beta/10 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 3 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB

 Current beta is 1.63b11 | "Using TBBETA" information: