Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, August 19, 2003, 6:00:07 PM, you wrote, among other things:

>> On clicking on Folder/ "Browse deleted messages" a window opens with
>> one deleted message in it, I can then navigate through the "trash"
>> file only one message at a time.

TF> I don't have deleted messages in my trash file, but I just tried with
TF> my Inbox. I get a normal folder view, with a message list. Maybe you
TF> message list pane is so small that only one message has space to be
TF> shown?

No, it does not come up with a list of messages, only a single message is
displayed.

*My* "trash" folder seems to hold every message that I have ever deleted! I
have now tried the search function on "Deleted messages" from other folders
but the result is still zilch.

>> The The search function produces zero results, no matter what the
>> chosen search "scope" is.

TF> I cannot confirm this, either. The search function worked as expected.

>> Is this a bug, or am I missing something.

TF> Hm.

As you say, hm!   Maybe changing to v2.0 beta 2 has corrupted my folder
structure in some way and the search program cannot access the folders?

 Roger

Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/2 on Windows ME, v4.90 Build 3000

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: