Hello Roger,

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:18:31 +0200 GMT (20/08/2003, 01:18 +0700 GMT),
Roger Phillips wrote:

> No, it does not come up with a list of messages, only a single message is
> displayed.

> *My* "trash" folder seems to hold every message that I have ever deleted!

I don't understand this. How do you know it holds every message "ever
deleted" if you see only one?

And if it holds "every message ever deleted", this question comes to
mind: Don't you ever compress folders?

No offence, but I'm starting to get the feeling there is only this one
deleted message in your trash folder.

TF>> Hm.

> As you say, hm!   Maybe changing to v2.0 beta 2 has corrupted my folder
> structure in some way and the search program cannot access the folders?

I don't think so, because even though the folder structure was changed
somewhere in the current beta series, the messages bases weren't.
Please let me ask: from which version did you upgrade to the current
beta?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

A student was asked to list the 10 Commandments in any order. His
answer?  "3, 6, 1, 8, 4, 5, 9, 2, 10, 7".

Message reply created with The Bat! 2.0 Beta/2
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 128MB RAM

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: