Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, August 19, 2003, 6:00:07 PM, you wrote, among other things:

>> On clicking on Folder/ "Browse deleted messages" a window opens with
>> one deleted message in it, I can then navigate through the "trash"
>> file only one message at a time.

TF> I don't have deleted messages in my trash file, but I just tried with
TF> my Inbox. I get a normal folder view, with a message list. Maybe you
TF> message list pane is so small that only one message has space to be
TF> shown?

Further to my message sent about an hour ago, I have done some more testing
and now realise that although the search icon appears on the window which is
named "Deleted messages - folder xyz", by default the <Message Finder> is
set to search <Folder xyz>, NOT the deleted messages from that folder. There
does not seem to be any obvious way to get it to search through the deleted
messages, unless I'm just being stupid!

 Roger

Using The Bat! v2.0 Beta/2 on Windows ME, v4.90 Build 3000

 Current beta is 2.0b2 | "Using TBBETA" information: