Hi Peter,

@21-Dec-2003, 05:18 +0100 (21-Dec 04:18 UK time) Peter Ouwehand [PO]
in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] said to Marck:

PO> What I still don't understand, MDP, is: why you don't comment to
PO> the original poster that way, but you do comment to some
PO> indirect comment (just a messenger).

I answer each post according to content. The original post of the
URL was dealt with by others. No comment was necessary. I first
responded to this thread when someone queried the practice of
releasing non-public betas. My reply was on that issue.

My reply to you was on the further issues that you raised in reply
to me. All I have done was to answer the questions you asked or
correct any mistaken impressions you may have had.

PO> (oh, something else to remember, you got the advantage being
PO> native English. I'm NOT, a lot on here are NOT)

Of course. I always try to remember this. I understood what you were
saying perfectly and sought only to clarify where your assumptions
were not quite right.

Anyway, we've gone on quite long enough on this side line and it has
veered off topic. At least it has surfaced a clarification of the
rules, and that's a good thing.

-- 
Cheers -- .\\arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator
TB! v2.03.10 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1
'

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 2.03.10 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to