Hi 9Val,

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 00:30:52 +0300 UTC (7/1/2004, 4:30 PM -0500 UTC my time),
9Val wrote:

G>> So far, it only happens in the INBOX, and not all the time, but
G>> sporadically, maybe one out of five emails. I can see packets being sent to
G>> the IMAP server visually (through the router), but the email is not removed

9> But responses from server?

Server responds properly to the delete request. Looking at the INBOX from
another MUA, it shows the email as marked for deletion, but not deleted. So,
TB! marked it properly, but it was not be visually deleted.

If it helps, it seems to be happening when I delete unread messages that I
try to delete before they turned to read email. I have this set to "mark
messages as being read" for 4 seconds.

G>> Interestingly.... using ctrl u to change an email to unread status, does the
G>> same thing, it does not work, but again, this is sporadic..

9> Does  not  work  or  does  not displayed?

Not displayed.

9> Re-entering folder / clearing cache / synchronization helps? I mean does
9> message being unread after some of this operations?

Yes, it shows when doing any of the above.

Also, doing the above, will now delete the email that was previously
deleted, but now it will be visually deleted. Sounds like a sync problem
then?

--
Gary

Using 2.12 Beta/6  Windows 2000 SP4

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: