Hi Januk,

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, at 16:08:05 [GMT -0700] (which was 5:08 PM where I
live) you wrote:
JA> I'm not using the Roguemoticons, so if I were to put in the
JA> characters for a smiley defined in the PDSF2.MSL, wouldn't that
JA> show up in the header? For example, what does :trout: do? (Is that
JA> even a valid smiley?) Or is it only smileys that are in the
JA> signature that go into the header bar?

If for instance, you put the Type = "Rogues" in the PDSF.MSL file (the
one supplied by RITLabs), then :-) and :-( and whatever else is in the
PDSF.MSL file will show up in the header pane when used in the body.

I haven't tested this, but it stands to reason.

--
Cheers,
Leif Gregory

List Moderator (and fellow registered end-user)
PCWize Editor  /  ICQ 216395  /  PGP Key ID 0x7CD4926F
Web Site <http://www.PCWize.com>
TB FAQ   <http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/FAQ.html>
Using The Bat! 2.12 Beta/7 under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 4
on a P4 1.6Ghz OC'd to 2.32Ghz with 512MB.

Tagline of the day:
Genetics explains why you look like your father, and if you
don't, why you should.

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: