Hello George,

GMM> May I ask a question? I don't know bat's internals, but why smileys must be
GMM> enabled for displaying picture in the header pane ?
Well,  it  is quite simple - initially I planned support of AB-images,
X-Rogue,   X-Faces   and  picons.  X-Rogue has some problems after
automatical  download  so  I  disabled  it in current betas. But after
looking to AB-photos of sender I decided to use some glue - if message
was parsed and rogue found it is used.

GMM> I mean is not possible to use plain text viewer and display the rogue icons in
GMM> header pane ?
Currently not.

--

                                                 :9Val:

 Current beta is v2.12 Beta/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: