Hello Peter,

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 10:34:26 -0400 UTC, Peter Gannushkin wrote:

PG> Once again, nobody feels upset when some bells and whistles arrive in
PG> the program which is stable and functioning well. But when it has real
PG> problems seeing new pretty but not so useful features introduced makes
PG> people worry about the future of your product. Great product, by the
PG> way.

That is exactly what I said. I don't care if people make a blinking
interface (albeit configurable :), but don't tell me IMAP has priority
and ...

Oh, well. I've made my point.

--
Regards, Charles.

Using TB! 2.11.04 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: