Hello MaXxX,

You're not on TBOT, are you?

We may be talking about the same thing, but from a different perspective.
I was mainly speaking about the legal side of your "decision"

Friday, July 2, 2004, 8:41:53 PM, you wrote:

M> A weak point, I must say.

No it isn't. Your country now is part of the EC and soon it will have to
adapt it's legislation to -minimal- European standards, if that hasn't been
done yet. If you were to fire your employees for such a trivial reason, they
could sue you, it would cost you money and it wouldn't take long before you
weren't an employer anymore...

Besides, before you can fire people, you have to recruit them. You would have
chosen them, so, if they're no good, it would be yourself you'd have to blame.
(Unless a change of personality would have taken place, of course :-)  )

--
Best Wishes,
Mark

using
The Bat! Version 2.12 Beta/6
MyMacros 1.10
Windows 2000 Professional/5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4 (0 days 11:45:37) on Uno AMD
Duron

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: