Hello Charles!

On Friday, July 2, 2004 at 10:56:43 PM you wrote:

> It proves you have never done any serious software development

To be precise: I never did *any* software development.

I was always proud of my user POV.

> which was exactly my point.

For what?

> Thanks for confirming; it puts your message in the right
> perspective.

Could have asked me directly. As I wrote above: my perspective is the
one of a user, not someone actually developing. Curiously I am the one
defending the developers ...

--
Dierk Haasis
:Dierk: Copy 'n' Concept

The Bat 2.12 Beta/7 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1

Chat info for ICQ, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, Jabber upon request

That's what Love will make you do ... (Little Milton)

 Current beta is 2.12 Beta/1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: