On Monday, August 9, 2004, at 9:45:28 PM, the old mahogany desk
trembled gently as Ethan J. Mings began rapidly hitting his squeaky
typewriter's keys:

> Still HTML violation errors.  Still note fixed.
> Rolled back.

Rolling back defeats the purpose of betatesting!

That is precisely why I made 9Val add the /REG: option to the program.
Just set up a separate directory for TB! Beta, and run it as
"thebat.exe /reg:beta". It will create and begin using its own
registry branch, separately from your normal TB usage. This way you
can have a stable (okay, semi-stable) TB! for your everyday usage, and
a (buggy to hell and back) beta for testing purposes.

I still don't believe how long we've had to risk using beta versions,
and roll back each time the developers spawned an unusable one :>

Not anymore! :P

--
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    ICQ# 3146019
Turkeys are evil!

Flyin' high with The Bat! v2.10 RC/1
over the swamps of Windows 2000 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: