On Monday, August 9, 2004, 4:55 PM, you wrote:

M> That is precisely why I made 9Val add the /REG: option to the program.
M> Just set up a separate directory for TB! Beta, and run it as
M> "thebat.exe /reg:beta".
how ??? I usually just drop in the .EXE file in the existing folders,
how do you install it when it is already installed. I used to have a
separate login ( XP ) to work with the beta, but that got old.. now I
just don't tell my wife I am using a beta:)

--
 Paul
Using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/3 | 'Using TBBETA' information: