Hello Vilius,

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 20:53:36 +0300 UTC Vilius Šumskas wrote in message
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

VŠ> So why other features are not fixed, like IMAP, HTML viewer? I mean
VŠ> that I feel like this beta cycle will finish up with one more
VŠ> unfinished feature. "Here are the new feature you requested so long",
VŠ> "cool, but it's broken", "whoops, ok here's the fix", "nope still
VŠ> broken", "whoops, ok we'll fix it in another year or
VŠ> so, after we implement one more NEW feature". This is dialog that I
VŠ> see now between devs and user/betatesters.

When I started this conversation, I was told that it came up every two
months or so. As I've been using TB! for about two months now, it
seems correct.

Draw you own conclusions.

--
Regards, Charles.

The Bat! version 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/3
on Windows 2000 5.0 (2195 Service Pack 4)
via Courier IMAP 3.06 on FreeBSD 4.10-STABLE

 Current beta is 2.13 'Lucky' Beta/5 | 'Using TBBETA' information: