Krzysztof Trybowski, [KT] wrote:

> No, nobody is against it. The point is that whole your concept has
> in fact nothing to do with execution order. What you propose is to
> lose the track of a message when it is moved. This is a limitation.
> Executing actions in order has nothing to do with this. Actually
> your concept would require to execute actions in a reversed order
> sometimes ("park and then move" case).

I've been reading this thread and am a convert this POV. Though the
purity of MAU's proposed system is nice, it does seem to potentially
create limitations. I now agree with the view that actions should be
able to be applied to messages after they've been moved, however, not
after they've been deleted. Neither should actions be applied to
copies created and placed in another folder.

--
-= Allie =-
The Bat!™ v3.0 · Windows XP Pro (Service Pack 2)

..... Shift key? this keyboard is an automatic!