Hello Peter,

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004, Peter mused about "Question marks" (at least in
part):

:pacsnip2a:

TF>> Is anybody seeing the same? For me the problem with excessive
TF>> question marks when viewing HTML messages in the PTV or replying to
TF>> them is not resolved.

PM> I didn't realize HTML before you pointed to it. No question marks here,
PM> neither in plain text nor in HTML.

PM> I suspect it to be a charset problem.
:pacsnip2b:

I concur.  No ? marks when I reply

- --
:lurking:
Michael L. Wilson, MBA  :usflag:
Ecclesiastic Philosopher
Critic
Teacher

:einsteinyoyo:

Using The Bat! 3.0.1.33  :beta:
Windows XP 5.1 (build: 2600) Service Pack 2

Ponder this: Two things that are essential to life is WD 40 and duct
tape. If it moves and it isn't supposed to use the duct tape. If it
doesn't move and it's supposed to use the WD 40.

morning           day            evening

Spam Stats, last Week (BayesIt! 0.7.3)
Total Spam Emails: 91
Total Clean Emails: 639
BayesIT guessed right 96.087637% of the time
My email is 12.465753% spam

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: