Dear Mary,

   -->> Montag, 11. Oktober 2004, 21:42:53:

> I have that file now. The Digital Signature indeed says "11 October
> 2004" in thebat_professional.msi/Properties/Digital
> Signatures/Details.

Sorry I just now downloaded the new TB!pro but it still tells me "8.
October 2004, 20:14.42". The download was made at
http://www.ritlabs.com/download/the_bat/beta/msi/thebat_professional.msi

I'm wondering why some get the proper files and some not.

Further I really anoid when I must download from rit the files. It
takes me 1 hour - yes "ONE" hour. Whenever I download other things
from other places it goes like a charm. Even downloading BI (that is
on RIT's server) it's fast and with no problems.

--
   best regards
www.EddieCastelli.com

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: