Hi Eddie,

> Sorry I just now downloaded the new TB!pro but it still tells me "8.
> I'm wondering why some get the proper files and some not.

had the same problem yesterday downloading with Firefox. Cleared the
file cache and the correct file comes down.

> It takes me 1 hour - yes "ONE" hour.

Uhh. Downloaded the first MSI from Maxim this day at work with 120
KB/s, so it obviously is not the Ritlabs server which has the problem.

--
I'm already gone,
Raymund

The Bat! 3.0.1 on Windows XP Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.0.1 RC/7 | 'Using TBBETA' information: