Hi Marcus Ohlström,

Wednesday, October 13, 2004
you gave a big hand to the efficient programmers by typing:

> Although some list members obviously does not think it is appropriate,
> I would like to take this opportunity to thank the programmers at
> Ritlabs for a good, productive bug-squashing beta cycle.
I can absolutely subscribe to your point of view! The boys were busy,
attentive to our bugs/questions and did a really outstanding job!
BTW: I do think the work they have done is worth at least a "thank you"
-not only TB runs better in a friendly environment :-)

> Special thanks goes to 9Val for your hard and fast work off list.
Not to forget Maxim! And this time _we_ (the testers) first heard about
the new major release, anyone noticed that? It wasn't always so!

Thank you guys!

--
thanks for reading
Charlene Ferrara

 Current beta is 3.0.1.33 RC/10 | 'Using TBBETA' information: