Hello Paul,

PC> well, maybe so, but my one huge Mail ticker bug is still there,
PC> obnoxious as ever and totally ruins my email attitude. I tend to just
PC> SHIFT-DEL all messages in all threads, because it skips around so much I
PC> can't follow a D*** thread without getting eyestrain.
PC> yes, it is still there with 3.0.1.33 .

You don't happen to have a filter that has Autocreation selected do
you? By this I mean a filter that is supposed to move a message to a
folder that may not be there already and have it autocreate if
necessary. From another post you may not have had to turn this on
deliberately, but it is still checked.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v3.0.1 RC6
 On Windows 98 4.10 Build #2222

 Current beta is (none) | 'Using TBBETA' information: